Thursday, 27 February 2014

They See Me Haulin' (AGAIN!)

charles worthington texturising spray, lee stafford heat protector, soap & glory quad, seventeen cheek stamp, loreal true match foundation, loreal true match concealer, loreal lumi highlighting pen
seventeen cheek stamp
soap & glory lid stuff eyeshadow quad

I look for any excuse to wander into Boots & Superdrug, anybody else do that? Today's excuse was I need heat protector for my hair! It's currently 3 for 2 across makeup, skincare & haircare in Boots. There was a lot more I wanted to pick up but having my mother with me, means I have to have ultimate self control! Though I was alone in superdrug, ended up with 3 things I didn't need!

So firstly was Boots, I picked up the full size bottle the Lee Stafford Poker Straight Heat Protector, I have used this for years but the last year, have only been buying the mini bottles. Don't ask me why ha ha! I also decided to pick up another TWO bottles of the Charles Worthington Texturising Spray, I'm not even half way through my 1st bottle, but I love it so much, it's the best I've tried so far, post coming soon. 

Then in true beauty blogger fashion, I ended up browsing the make up stands, I swear that have super magnetic strength or something, I always end up there! I picked up ANOTHER neutral quad, this one is the Soap & Glory 'Lid Stuff' Eyeshadow Quad in What's Nude, I have read some amazing reviews on this, so I thought why not! Soap & Glory just seem to be on top form with their make up at the minute. A blogger enabled purchase was the Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blushyou can blame Kate from Gh0stParties for this one!!!! I have no idea if it will work for me, but that's the beauty of trying products I suppose.

The reason I went into Superdrug was to see if they had Tanya Burr's range in there yet, sadly not, *boo* So to make myself feel better about the situation I decided I would try a brand, that I don't think I own any make up from? L'Oreal! I've heard, that the True Match Foundation is meant to be a great dupe for Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, so I thought I would pick up the matching True Match Concealer. I am in a bit of a 'concealer' rut, I don't own one that I actually really like, so with that in mind I picked up the Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen too. Let's hope one of them will help my dark eyes!

What was your last purchase? I would love some more recommendations in the comments, if you have any?